Monday, September 20, 2010

Just a Little Note

Hello Happy Crafters,
I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!!! I'm starting the week with a bright card.  The flower is what inspired me to make this card.  Gorgeous flower right?  Wondering where I got the flower, I got it at Micheal's floral section.  I bought a small bouquet for $1.00.   All I had to do was take it apart and glue it on the card. I think the card came out pretty well with the exception of the sentiment Just a Little Note is a little unaligned but, I had already glued my flower.  I'm learning guys. I'll keep practicing and I'll get it down.  Have a great week everyone.  Enjoy!!
Norma 








Materials Used:
Orange Base 6-1/2" X 4-1/4"
Kraft layer 4-3/8" X 3-3/4"
Martha Stewart Rub-On Borders
Flower from Micheal's 
Stamps used from Stampin' Up 
(Apple Blossoms) 
Rhinestones 
Black Gel Pen 




7 comments :

  1. very pretty! I am not a great stamper either. Mine are always crooked or not inked enough on one side or smears... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. practice makes perfect! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the fall colors!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love that flower, it's great for Fall! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving sweet comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that flower idea. Nice!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That flower is awesome and only for a 1.00! Again love all your work, I am a follower!
    tfs

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It