Saturday, February 26, 2011

Big Shot Video #3

Hello everyone,
I hope you are enjoying your Saturday!! Since I'm not in my Craft Studio today but, at the Expo I thought I would post a fun video about how to use the Letterpress Plates with the Big Shot!! I used it for the first time on a Valentine's card and loved it!! I hope that Stampin' Up! comes out with more Letterpress plates!!!  Loved it:)  Check out the video and tell me what you think!!! Have a fabulous Saturday and enjoy! till next time.. *Hugs**
SHOP HERE 24/7 
E-mail me with any questions
nlpimentel@aol.com
Product Suggestion of the Day:

Lots of Love Letterpress Plates - by Stampin' Up!
Lots Of Love Letterpress Plates120983
Price$7.95
Our new Letterpress Plates add a whole new dimension to your stamping projects. You can use these plates with the Big Shot machine to add an ink debossed look to cards, invitations, accents for scrapbook pages, home décor, and more. Our Lots of Love plate is appropriately packed with love and affection. When debossed with bold Real Red Craft ink, the recipient will have no doubt as to the depth of your love for them.

■ Inked, debossed impression reminiscent of an old-world letterpress
■ 8” x 5-7/8” x ¼”
■ Use with standard cutting pads and Craft Stampin’ Ink
■ Instructions for use included with each plate
■ Coordinates with Filled with Love set


11 comments :

  1. Letterpress is not in our mini catalogues maybe we will get them next year. They look good. Have fun at the expo, cant wait to see what you get and what you get up to.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi !
    Thanks for finding my blog! THose letterpress things sound cool! Nice blog.

    xxCARLYxx

    ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video made it look so easy. What a great accessory to crafting. Hope you are having fun at the expo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Norma, I enjoyed watching the video. thanks for sharing. Hope your having a great time at the Expo. I gave you the Stylish Blogger Award. So please stop by my blog to get it. Have a great weekend.

    mommyscraftycreations@gmail.com
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW.. these are impressive!! No pun intended.. LOL. The look is fantastic and so easy

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOLD!!!! Amiga i want this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great video! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a fun time at Expo and thanks for the video... very helpful... I also have an award for you on my blog... IF your interested please stop by and pick it up... Thanks!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Norma, Stop by my blog I have a Stylish Blog Award for you:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It