Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Birthday!!

Hello Friends!!
I hope you guys had a nice and relaxing crafting day on your day off!!! On Sunday, I went to my Upline's workshop and friend Rose who is also a Stampin' Up Demonstrator.  I made the cutest things which I will share later.  She showed me and a couple of other demos how to make this simple and pretty flower.  All we did was spray the flower die with water and scrounge it up very small,
reopen the flower, place the flower upside down on the ink pad and pat slightly and viola!! Pretty right? I think so:) Enjoy my simply and fast card!!! Thank you for stopping by and thank you Rose.         **Hugs**

Tulip Emboss Folder #121809
Blossom Punch #121808
5/8 large Brad #112533
Fun Flower Die #121812
Sentiment from Something to Celebrate Hostess set #121955
Rose Red Classic ink #101778
3D Dimensionals #104430
4" X 4" Size of card
Whisper white card stock #100730
Rich Razzleberry textured card stock #121077
Old Olive card stock #100792




email me or call me with any questions
nlpimentel@aol.com
Product Suggestion of the Day!
Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die - by Stampin' Up!
Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die121809
Price$7.95
Love the look of ornate frames for highlighting your creativity? Now you can add a frame to your projects that has extra appeal—the visual and tactile interest of texture! You can deeply emboss the unique tulip design of this folder as a border for cards, nameplates, or to frame greetings with vintage-style flair.

■ Folder measures 5-3/4" x 4-1/2"
■ Use with Big Shot, standard cutting pads, and multipurpose platform

14 comments :

  1. Such a pretty card........I love the tulip embossing folder and thankyou for details on how you made the flower...its fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I like the flower its really effective and the embossing looks great.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! This is such an amazing card! Love the flower!

    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I have put your candy on my side bar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, I love the dark card base with the lighter flower...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I LOVE that flower!! Thanks for sharing! :) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it...so pretty.Beautiful card. TFS
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous again!!! love that rose you need to show me!Thanks for ideas for Kayla's bday.. Have a lil something for you over at my blog!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a pretty card. loving your technique on the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your creativity.


    Please visit my blog to retrieve a blog award I have for you.

    Chiffon
    http://chiffonscutecreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty card, and the flower is came out just great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card! I love the colors and how that flower turned out! I have been obsessed with flowers lately... this I will have to try! What did you use for you tag for the sentiment? I am adding your blinkie to my blog...
    tfs

    ReplyDelete
  13. What can I say, that I haven't said yet? hmm.... Oh yeah! Muy bonita!!! Love it =)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It