Wednesday, July 27, 2011

"My First Guest Designer"

Hello My Crafty Friends,
I will be having Guest Designers once or twice a month to showcase Stampin' Up's! quality and wonderful products that I truly LOVE and enjoy using!!! I'm super excited to introduce my VERY first Guest Designer!!!! Drum Roll Please ......... Are you guys ready? I would like to introduce my friend Dorcas Troche from Crafty Card Angel.  I met her through blogging and then she started ordering Stampin' Up! from me a while back and ever since we have been chatting away and became friends.   Dorcas is a super talented lady and a beautiful person.  Please stop by and follow her SUPER CUTE blog HERE and I'm sure you will get inspired just as I do! Love her adorable card, and the elephant looks fantastic, look at his ears too CUTE. Thank you Dorcas for accepting my invitation to be my VERY first Guest Designer!!! Great Job:) Much hugs and kisses!!
The Elephant was stamped with StazOn Jet black and then Dorcas, colored the adorable elephant with water color pencils. She also used Stampin' Dimensionals 
to pop up the adorable elephant. 
Dorcas, used Crystal Effects on the adorable Elephant for some added dimension. 
The base is Soft Suede and Wisteria Wonder embossed with 
the Stripes Emboss Folder.  She also used the Happy Birthday from the Curly Cute Stamp Set on top of Whisper White and Crumb Cake card stock.
Stay Tune for my Next Guest Designer!!
*unless otherwise noted*
All Stampin' Up Supplies 
Whisper White Card Stock #100730
Crumb Cake Card Stock #120953
Soft Suede Card Stock #115318
Wisteria Wonder Card Stock #122922
Elebration Stamp Set #121175
Curly Cute Stamp Set #120510
Stripes Emboss Folder #123128
Water Color Pencils #101879
StazOn Jet Black In Pad #101406
Crystal Effects #101055
Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
White Gel Pen #105021
SHOP HERE 24/7 ONLINE for any 
STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS
Product Suggestion of the Day:








Elebration Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Elebration121175
Price$9.95
Did someone say "adorable"? Because that's what people will think of this cute little elephant ready to present the recipient with a cake and balloon. Elefantastic! Available in wood-mount only.
Set Quantity: 1
Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die - by Stampin' Up!
Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die123128
Price$7.95
The Big Shot is for more than cutting shapes--use it with this plastic folder to add embossing to your projects. Creates a strong, embossed image on single layers of card stock and Designer Series Paper. Folder measure 4-1/2" x 5-3/4".
Watercolor Pencils - by Stampin' Up!
Watercolor Pencils101879
Price$19.95
Our Watercolor Pencils are among the best on the market. The pencils come in a sturdy tin, so they’ll last for years. It is so easy to get a professional watercolor look when you blend the colored images with an Aqua Painter or blender pen.

■ Set of 24
■ Richly pigmented colors
■ Use dry as colored pencils
■ Blend with dampened brush, Aqua Painter, or blender pen for watercolor effect
■ Soft and blendable
■ Sturdy tin storage container
■ Part of the Stampin' Memories line

9 comments :

  1. Dorcas, this is a great birthday card. I love the cute Elephant. Stampin Up products are the best.

    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Dorcas on being Norma's first Guest Designer! Cute Card! That elephant stamp is adorable! I LOVE all Stampin' Up Products! They totally ROCK! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Dorcas, i especially love your colouring techniqe and how the crystal effects has added a bit of shine to the card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Norma such a nice idea to have a guest.

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Norma, thank you for inviting me to be your first guest! This was so much fun. Let me tell you...I LOVE Stampin Up!

    XOXO
    D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Norma, Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog!! They really meant a lot to me and brighted my day today! I'm a new follower of yours as well!!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Norma, congrats on your new spotlight series. Dorcas did an amazing job. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  8. The elephant is adorable and the coloring is absolutely wonderful. Love the idea of a guest designer. Aren't the Stampin'Up products just wonderful.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It