Sunday, September 25, 2011

"Canvas Picture"

Hello My Crafty Friends,
I hope you are all enjoying you weekend!! This is a non Stampin' Up! related post I wanted to share this FUN art picture!! I was able to sneak into my studio to share this canvas picture, it's my hubby's birthday so I will make it short and quick:)  When I first got my Nikon camera I was experimenting on photo taking and this picture of my son was one of the first photos I took with the Nikon and I love it so,  I turned the picture into a 8 X 10 canvas which I have in my studio. I LOVE it and I think I will do a larger canvas picture of us three to hang down the hall.  I got the canvas at  Easy Canvas Prints. Turn your favorite photo into a canvas it's a FUN and inexpensive wall art to treasure!  Thank you for stopping by and until, next time enjoy!  Happy Birthday Babe, I love you!!
Hugs,
Norma
The quality is FANTASTIC!!!
This is the actual picture that I ordered into the Canvas
This is the back of the Canvas, come with a hanging hook.
This is a close up of the canvas.
If you still need a Holiday Mini Catalog, please send me an E-mail nlpimentel@aol.com with your address and I will get it out to you ASAP!! You can also view the catalog HERE
Product Suggestions of the Day:



It's a Wrap Holidays Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
It's A Wrap Holidays Clear-Mount Stamp Set122772
Price$19.95
Designed to allow you to create wrappers for candy pieces, the versatile images in this seven-piece set also work well on cards, bookmarks, tags, and so much more! Make a stack to have on hand for quick and easy gift giving!
Set Quantity: 7
Card Stock & Classic Pad 2012 In Color Kit - by Stampin' Up!
Card Stock & Classic Pad 2011 In Color Kit122993
Price$29.95
Prepare to craft in the brand-new 2011-2013 In Colors by purchasing the Card Stock and Classic Pad In Color Kit. Contains 20 sheets of 8-1/2" x 11" smooth card stock--4 sheets in each of the 2011-2013 In Colors--and 5 Classic Stampin' Pads--1 ea. in Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, and Island Indigo.
You can check out the clearance section HERE.

8 comments :

  1. Thats awesome. I may have to get one. Thanks for the tip. And happy birthday to your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious! What a great idea. A big Happy Birthday to your hubby!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your picture turned out great and I love that you thought to turn it in to a canvas. Thanks for sharing. I love this idea. Stop by if you get a chance we have a Disney Pixar Blog Hop going on and a link up Party starting tomorrow. :)

    tami
    http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Besides the fact that your son is one handsome little guy! The Picture looks fabulous! WOW! You took an amazing shot... LOVE the canvas too! Tell Hubby "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now thats a great idea,mmm now i will have to go and check out some of my photos, this would make a great gift for my mum.
    And you should be proud of yourself, that is a wonderful photo.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous canvas of your gorgeous son.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such an awsome project, and love how he look so handsome! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool idea, TFS!!!
    He's adorable!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It