Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Cupcake for your Birthday!!

Hello My Crafty Friends,
Happy Tuesday!! My week is off to a busy one with yesterday being my son's first soccer practice.  He was so AWESOME and fast, such a cutie!  I'm so nervous for his FIRST day of SCHOOL today!  Do you all get nervous for your kiddos???  

This year for his special first day of school breakfast, he requested BACON, eggs and toast.  You see bacon is not something we eat very often and he knows that mom will comply with his wish for the first day of school breakfast!!  

OK so for today's card I thought I would dust off my cupcake builder punch and the Petite Pennants builder punch and create a birthday card.  I always seem to need birthday cards and I always gravitate towards birthday cards to add to my stash! 

The white background I embossed using the Lacy Brocade Impressions Folder which you can get HERE. I also used the Itty Bitty Shape punches for the end of the banner.
I used the Petite Pennants Builder Punch and the Itty Bitty banners dies using the Polka Dots Parade Designer Paper and some of the "NEW" In Colors, Gumball Green and Summer Starfruit you can find these colors and punches over at my store HERE!
Stampin' Up! Supplies for this Card
Stamps- Best Dad Ever,  Inks- Primrose Petals
Paper- Polka Dots Parade DSP, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Daffodil Delight, 
Primrose Petals, Old Olive, heavy white CS
Tools- Itty Bitty Banners, Cupcake Builder, Petite Pennant Builder punches
Accessories- Twine, Brights Button Collection, Rhinestones

Product Suggestions of the Day:
Cupcake Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Cupcake Punch121807
Price$16.95
When you need a delicious homemade treat, a yummy cupcake can’t be beat! You can whip up adorable cupcakes to sweeten your paper crafting projects too with our Build a Cupcake Punch. Complete with frosting, cherry, candle, and sprinkles, you’ll have a bunch of the pieces you need to decorate your cupcakes with scrumptious style for lots of different occasions. Coordinates ideally with images in the Create a Cupcake Set for super easy stamp-and-punch accents.
Designer Buttons - Brights Collection - by Stampin' Up!
Designer Buttons - Brights Collection119747
Price$8.95
These fun and whimsical buttons are a sweet 3-D accent for tags, cards, and scrapbook pages. Available in many of Stampin' Up!'s exclusive colors. 
Click to Order

11 comments :

  1. Pretty back ground embossing, and a cute cupcake... It's a perfect card for a sweet birtthday!
    TFS - Norma! enjoy your lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norma ~ First your card ~ I LOE it! You know I need to get that white card stock because EVERY time I see you use such wonderful bright colors against that white ~ I LOVE it even more! CUTE banner and cupcake! You know I need to add those to my list instead of fighting this Cricut! Oh you knowI have to say this too ~ I LOVE that Gumball green! I also agree about making a birthday card stash ~ GREAT idea! Seems I never have enough!!!

    Okay how exciting for your son and soccer!!! I bet he is good and plus it makes them tired too! I hope his day goes GREAT!!! We started yesterday and getting into the routine has been going okay ~ but then it is only the second day!!! Okay I am that bad mother here ~ wow you go all out for the first day breakfast. At first I thought you were making it everyday ~ then I would have felt even worse!!! LOL That was a close one! LOL Well I should have just emailed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card...I love the colors! Your blog is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Norma, your card turned out beautiful! Love the great embossing!

    Good luck and much fun to your son with his soccer playing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Card Norma!!!Yummy Too!
    I love cupcakes!!!Adorable colors!
    TFS
    Have a wonderful day my Lovely friend!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha note to self need the cupcake builder punch because Norma's card was so adorable.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, Norma! It has such a fresh and clean look. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute an colourful card!! Love the little flower button ontop of the cupcake very nice touch!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this card Norma!! What a beautiful CAS birthday card! Another great one!!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very. very CUTE Norma! It's simple and yet has a fun & cheery side to it! CUTE!! :O)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It