Thursday, August 30, 2012

Stampin' Up! has SVG's Say What!!!!





Hello Friends!!!
I had trouble posting my pictures of my cards for today, I hope to see you tomorrow for that post and my two new cards using the Comfort Cafe!!

Have you checked out the "NEW" Amazing Holiday Catalog!! Oh boy it sure has lots and lots of AMAZING "NEW" products. If you don't have a catalog send me a email at nlpimentel@aol.com  with your info and I will get one out to you ASAP. You can check out the catalog HERE or my On-Line Store in the meantime.

 
SAVE MONEY IN THE "NEW"
HOLIDAY CATALOG WITH THE BUNDLES!
Stampin' Up! is offering nine different coordinating product bundles in the Holiday Catalog that will save you $$$ a savings of 15%! You can read all the details on the Holiday Catalog Page 2.
Hol-Mini-Catalog-2012
Stampin' Up! is giving away this FANTASTIC package below if YOU sign up with ME:) as a "NEW" demonstrator. The sign up is very EASY and fast all you have to do is start HERE! If you have any questions please feel free to email me anytime at nlpimentel@aol.com
B1LP_Spooktacular_ProjectKit_Aug0112_NA
FREE SPOOKTACULAR PROJECT KIT
when you JOIN my team as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!! You can be a Hobby Demonstrator and still get all the PERKS and resources and the amazing quality products from Stampin' Up! Are you Ready to JOIN?? Head on over to HERE to sign up TODAY! The FREE Kit ends Extended till September 16, 2012
B1LP_31Days_Demo_July1312_NA
SAVE 31% ON DIGITAL FOR 31 DAYS!
Get 31% off 31 digital content options and most of
Stampin' Up! print products for all 31 days in August!
Fullscreen capture 812012 55549 AM
MDS2 IS HERE!
Learn how to use MDS2 and watch some videos HERE
If you have never tried using our Digital Software, you are in
for a TREAT since you can try it for FREE, make sure you head
on over to my On-Line store and enter item#130910 into
your basket and check out without paying a penny.

You will have IMMEDIATE access to My Digital Studio for FREE!! I hope you will give it a try and let me what you think:)

Digital Suggestions of the Day
This Weeks my Digital Releases and SVG Availability
Released August 28, 2012
Picture This Kit $4.95 - Item#131226- SVG
131226L
Live the Day Easel Calendar Template $14.95 - Item#130974- SVG
130974L
Essentials DSP $4.95 - Item#131222
131222L
Joyous Celebrations Stamp Brush Set $5.95 - Item#131236- SVG
131236L
Great Sport Stamp Brush Set $3.95 - Item#131234-SVG
131235L
Twinkling Joy Greeting Card Template $1.95 - Item#131471- SVG
131471L
Ho Ho Ho Trifold Card Template $1.95 - Item#131472- SVG
131472L
Ladies to use these images as SVG's all you would have to do is purchase these images and use as you would any other SVG that you may purchase and cut with your cutting system.

Click to Order

1 comment :

  1. Hi Norma- love all the SU products but where are the SVG's??? I'm thinking cutting files for an electronic cutter??

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It