Monday, April 29, 2013

A Sneak Peek of the New Stampin' Up! Catalog and a Bloomin Project

  • Subscribe to my You Tube channel HERE
  • My Latest Video on A Flower Field Card HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE and get more details HERE
  • Check out the New Wood-mount cases and Video HERE
  • Retired Products up to 60% OFF check it out HERE
Hello Friends:)
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!! I'm sorry I don't have a project for you today and to be honest I just wasn't in the mood to craft:)  However, I do want to introduce the "NEW" Bloomin' Bouquet Kit by Stampin' Up! Isn't it pretty??

I hope you will stop by tomorrow for a "NEW" project I have to share:) Thank you for stopping by my friends!!

Bloomin' Bouquet Project Kit

Check out this video below or HERE

Bloomin' Bouquet Kit includes:
 2 sheets of preprinted and precut flowers on 12" x 12" cardstock; makes 13 flowers using Pool Party, Gumball Green, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, and Rich Razzleberry {Adhesive not included. (Glue gun recommended} Item 134542 $12.95 US

13 Vintage Faceted Buttons
13 green floral wire stems
Available starting April 29, but hurry  supplies are limited!! 
Purchase this kit at my On-line Store HERE


Hey Friends, check out the SNEAK PEEKS from the New upcoming CATALOG, what do you think?? I'm really excited and can't wait to get mine order, I LOVE LOVE the other sneak peeks so far and you will be excited to see them too!!!

Remember if you have placed an order with me this past year you are automatically enrolled to receive the "NEW" upcoming FREE catalog!! If you don't want to miss out on your FREE catalog all you have to do is place a $25 order with me today HERE!!


Retiring Products
Retired Wood-mount Stamps
WOOD-MOUNT STAMPS
Retired Clear-mount Stamps
CLEAR-MOUNT STAMPS
Retiring Wheel Stamps
WHEEL STAMPS
Retired Accessories
ACCESSORIES
25% Off Retired Products
25% OFF
40% Off Retired Products
40% OFF
60% Off Digital Content
60% OFF DIGITAL



Don't forget to check out all the retired items from Stampin' Up! up to 60 % off the sale items go fast. Retires items HERE

Download the PDF Sheet on retiring Stamps HERE
Accessories List PDF Sheet HERE

Click to Order

You can also following me on these social
medias by clicking on each icon:)

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments :

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It