Saturday, May 31, 2014

New Caddy Blog Hop with Blog Candy coming June 1

  • My Latest Video on Simply Sketched Card HERE
  • Check out this weeks Weekly Deals HERE
  • Check out the Occasions Catalog HERE ends May 31st
  • Retiring Stamps List HERE and Retiring Accessory List HERE
  • BLOWOUT SALE up to 50% OFF HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE 



Hello my crafty friends,
I'm very excited to announce our first Crafty Paper Confectionistas New Catty Blog Hop starting Sunday, June 1. We will be showcasing some New stamps and other fun products from Stampin' Up! which will be available Monday, June 2.  Did I mention, We will be having Blog Candy!! Woo Hoo...

Please be Be sure to stop by on Sunday and Monday to check out all the fabulous projects and new products used on the projects.  Also, don't forget that Stampin'Up!'s sign up promotion is only $50 to become a demonstrator which is going on until June 30th! What a deal right? You can find out more details on my post.

2014 Occasions Catalog
Click on catalog

Today is the last day to grab those products you've 
wanted from the Occasion Catalog TODAY!!



All the details HERE 

Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 
On-Line Store HERE


Click to Order

2 comments :

  1. Hi Norma..How r u dear friend..not blogging these days so just missed all your creations..will catch your coming projects..have a great Sunday !!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It