Thursday, August 28, 2014

The New 2014 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog

  • My Latest Video How I store my Punches HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • Buy the "Blendabilities August 1st HERE
  • Learn about FREE Designer Paper HERE
Hello crafty friends,
The wait is over my friends, the New 2014 Holiday Catalog is LIVE today!! Take a peak inside by clicking on the PDF below. (large file). Start your wish list early:)
2014-Holiday-Catalog-Banner



Try My Paper Pumpkin today by ordering HERE


Did you hear about the Big shot and the Bundles? Read all about it on this POST

Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 
On-Line Store HERE from the 
New Holiday Catalog!


Click to Order

1 comment :

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It