Monday, December 22, 2014

Congrats to You Two

  • My Latest Video How I store my Punches HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the Holiday Catalog HERE

  • Hello friends,
    I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Our weekend was great and my son and I had a fantastic Birthday weekend! Thank you for all the birthday wishes!

    As promised I wanted to start this week with sneak peeks of all "NEW" products from Stamping' Up!'s  Occasion Catalog and Sale-A-Bration. On today's card I used the beautiful butterfly from the "Butterflies Thinlits Dies" item#137360 which will be available January 6, 2015


    The Congrats to you two sentiment is from the New stamp set 
    called "Your Perfect Day" item#137160 which is a photopolymer 
    stamp available Jan. 6


    The card is a very simple card and this card would make an easy card 
    to mass produce as a Thank You card as well:) I added some rhinestones and used the Stacked with Love item #137779 paper pack which is perfect for the A2 cards to use as layers.

Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 
On-Line Store HERE


BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT TODAY!
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop) 
Some items will be available Jan.6th
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Click to Order

7 comments :

  1. Such a beautiful card Norma! Love the font on the sentiment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Norma. Glad you had a good birthday. Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely butterfly. Have a very Merry Christmas Norma and a wonderful New Year of creating and blogging my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous, Norma!! I love the beautiful butterfly!! The sentiment is so fabulous!! I'm so glad you and your son had a wonderful birthday weekend my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how pretty Norma! I LOVE that dainty butterfly die.... And that sentiment is so pretty with the swirl on the letter C! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - adore that butterfly. TFS

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It