Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas, Tis the Season to be Fancy!!

  • My Latest Video How I store my Punches HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the Holiday Catalog HERE

  • Hello friends and Merry Christmas!! Oh what a wonderful day for all the kids and us parents too, I hope you were all good and Santa dropped off a couple of crafty gifts!

    I usually have some gift cards to pass out during the Holidays and I thought I would make some gift card holders using the "New" Mini Treat bag for the cards.  This die set come with a lot of dies which is perfect die to add to your collection.  

    The Mini Treat Bag Die will be available on Jan. 6th from the Occasions Catalog Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful Christmas with your families!!!

    I love the "Visions of Santa" photopolymer stamp set 
    and I've used it a few times.


    The Mini Treat Bag measures about 3-3/4" X 5-1/4" and is perfect for treats, gift cards and money! LOVE LOVE this cute bag and I know I will get a lot of use out of this die, especially with Valentines around the corner:)


    I did use the Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities to color the deer and santa.  I also used some ribbon from my stash and the green paper.

Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 
On-Line Store HERE


BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT TODAY!
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop) 
Some items will be available on January 6, 2015
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Click to Order

11 comments :

  1. Adorable!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and all of your family!!! Blessings this day to all!! I love your gift bags, they are so cute and neat and I know whom ever gets one will love it also. Have a wonderful day!!!!! hugs my friend, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic gift card holders. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas my desr dear friend. Love your gift card holders. Got my stamps. I was so excited that I won.
    Super big hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Festive & Fun!!!
    Merry Christmas to you & your family,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome! Ofta, what a great die..totally on my wish list!
    Merry Christmas Norma to you and your famlIy!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so awesome, Norma!! I love the fun images!! That bag die is so fabulous!! Love, love these my friend!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that 2015 be filled with so many blessings!! Have a fabulous weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas Norma, This is an adorable set. I may need to get that thinlits die-- It is on my list
    Hugs Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so wonderful. I hope you had a fabulous day with your family. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It