Monday, January 12, 2015

The Cute Little Baby Bumblebee

  • My Latest Video on the NEW Catalogs HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the Occasions Catalog HERE
  • View the Sale-A-Bration Catalog HERE

  • Hello everyone,

    I hope you all had a great weekend! We had a reading weekend due to the rain which I love.  How as your guys weekend? 

    Today, I have a very cute card using a single wood stamp called "Baby Bumblebee" which I colored with my Daffodill Delight Blendabilities. Enjoy and have a fantastic day!

    Also don't forget to take a peek inside the Occasions catalog and the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  Earn a FREE products with every $50 purchase from any catalog. Email me with any questions.


    Notice the long banner across the card, I created the banner 
    by punching the edges with the mini Banner Punch. 


    I used the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder to emboss the 
    background and I simply added a dollie under the stamped image.

Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 
On-Line Store HERE


BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT TODAY!
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop) 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Click to Order

14 comments :

  1. Beautiful card! Love the little bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so cute, lovely card Norma, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Have a great week Norma!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so sweet, Norma!! What an adorable baby!! I love the pretty doily!! Fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that is adorable! Love the bright yellows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Norma ~ when I saw this on FB I knew I had to start stalking again! Well this card makes me happy, smile and just LOVE this stamp!! How ADORABLE!! Seriously plus the colors and oh the happy yellow and your PERFECT bow!! I bet you have a ton of ribbon too! BEE~UTIFULLY done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwww......Norma! This is so adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, sweet stamp and love the colour! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super CUTE! LOVE that bumblebee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Norma this is a brilliant card I love the image as its so cute.
    and the design is great.
    I'm so please I've found your blog as your cards are wonderful.
    i'm looking forward to following you.
    take care

    Debs xxx

    www.debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It