Monday, July 20, 2015

Birthday Wishes with Sprinkles of Life

Hello crafty friends,
Today, I have a very sweet card using the "Sprinkles of Life" stamp set from Stampin' Up! and a simple sketch.  If you try this sketch out please leave me a comment below or tag me on Intagram #pinkblingcrafter

Enjoy today's card and have a fantastic day!


  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the New 2015-2016 Catalog HERE



My base is a A2 card which measures 5-1/2 X 4-1/4 and my piece of Cherry on Top designer paper measures 5-1/2 X 3 and then I punched the bottom with my scallop border punch.


A closer look at the sweet cupcake sprinkled with some Watermelon Wonder Ink and a cute tiny flower.  The sentiment Birthday Wishes is also from this Sprinkles of Life stamp set.


Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE


Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set item#139971

Tree Builder Punch item#138295
BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT BELOW
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Click to Order

9 comments :

  1. What a sweet card this is, Norma!! I love the cupcake and the fun papers!! It's fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute and fun!! I love to make birthday cards as well as cupcakes..lol
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and fabulous set. Love those sprinkles! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh. What a great stamp set. Super cute card.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It