Friday, October 23, 2015

A Halloween Card for Friday Mashup

Hello crafty friends,
Today is a New challenge over Friday Mashup and the challenge is to create a Halloween project, create a project using some ribbon or Mash it Up! and create a project for Halloween with some Ribbon. 

I created a Halloween card for today's challenge. Join the challenge and enter your project over at Friday Mashup. Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic weekend!
  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the New 2015-2016 Catalog HERE
  • View the New Holiday Catalog HERE
  • Shop my Retired Destash SALE HERE

For this card I used a few layers of card stock and distressed the edges.  I then stamped 
the spiders on the Happy Haunting DSP to go with the spider web to make it a little more scary.


The sentiment in the center is from the Howl-O-Ween Treat Stamp Set which was 
stamped on the 2" circle punch and adhered to the Starburst die cut. 

Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE


This week's Mashup Challenge:
  • Create a project for Halloween.
  • Create a project featuring some Ribbon.
  • or Mash it Up! and create a project for Halloween with some Ribbon


BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT BELOW
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Click to Order

4 comments :

  1. What a GREAT Halloween card Norma!
    Love it!!!
    TFS and have a GREAT Friday and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous!! I just love the spiderweb!! Festive and fun!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It