Sunday, October 25, 2015

A Halloween Fry Box from my Sweet Haunting Class Project 1

Hello crafty friends,
I wanted to share the video for my "Sweet Haunting" classes by mail.  I have five videos all together.  The videos will show you have to assemble your kits which you should of received along with you PDF print outs.  Enjoy the videos and let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you to all of you that purchase this class. 
  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the New 2015-2016 Catalog HERE
  • View the New Holiday Catalog HERE
  • Shop my Retired Destash SALE HERE

Watch the video and how to put together you kit below or over my YouTube Channel HERE.

Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE


BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT BELOW
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Click to Order

3 comments :

  1. Super DUPER cute!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Norma!!! Cool Fry Treat Box!! I so LOVED everything you've made with that spider web doily!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It