Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Thank you for Everything and More...

Hello crafty friends,
I hope you are all well.  I just got back from Las Vegas from a club soccer tournament for my son and oh boy it sure took a toll on us.  We are slowly getting back into the groove of things.  

Today, is a brand new project for Decorate to Celebrate so make sure you head on over and enter you new project HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today and have a fantastic day! 
  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the New 2016 Catalog HERE
  • View the Sale-A-Bration Catalog HERE
  • Shop my Retired Destash SALE HERE



Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE

BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT BELOW
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop)
Click to Order

6 comments :

  1. Hi Norma, beautiful card, butterly and colours are most certainly springlike, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and very elegant! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Norma,
    I must say WOW on the gorgeoud butterfly!
    Such a beautifel card my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is BEAUTIFUL Norma - Gorgeous Butterfly! I hope your son did well in the tournament! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so sweet and cheerful Norma! Love the yellow/green combo and the butterfly is so beautiful! Hope you are having a good week so far.

    Hugs, Christina

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It