Friday, February 5, 2016

A Sweet Birthday Card for Friday Mash Up!

Hello crafty friends,
Today's card is a sweet one for Friday Mashup and the challenge is to create a Valentine's theme project or Candy images on your project or mash it up and create a project using both. 

For my card I used dollar stamp from Michael's in which I colored and layered with the Stampin' Up! circle punch and scallop.  I hope you will enter your projects HERE.
  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the New 2016 Catalog HERE
  • View the Sale-A-Bration Catalog HERE
  • Shop my Retired Destash SALE HERE

For my base I used a die from MFT along with some Stampin' Up! punches linked below


I colored the cupcake with some Copic Markers to match my Melon Mambo card stock from Stampin' Up! I also added some Wink of Stella Glitter but it's hard to tell on the photo:)


Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE

BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT BELOW
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop)
Click to Order

5 comments :

  1. Your Card is so Pretty Norma! Have a Wonderful Weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Norma what a brilliant card, great image and design with fab colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty and SWEET!!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and love that colour! TFS

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It