Wednesday, May 25, 2016

A Kids Birthday Card with No Bones About it

Hello crafty friends,
I hope you are all doing well and getting ready for the summer and the kiddos out of school. It seems that life has just been so busy and little time to craft but I hope to get more crafting done this summer!

Today, I have a new card for a kids birthday party using the Stampin' Up! No Bones About It.  Please make sure to visit Decorate to Celebrate for all the Design Team Projects and some inspiration.

Thank you for stopping by today and have a fantastic day! 
  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the New 2016 Catalog HERE
  • Shop my Retired Destash SALE HERE

Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE

BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT BELOW
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop)

No Bones about It Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
No Bones About It Photopolymer Stamp Set138756
Price$26.00
This isn't your average dinosaur stamp set. This is a Two-Step Stampin' set so you can combine individual stamps to build the final image you want in the colors you want. Stamp a skeleton over the solid body image, add spots and speckles, even add a party hat to a birthday dinosaur.

Our top-quality photopolymer stamps have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time. They're entirely transparent for perfect image placement, and they adhere well to our clear blocks. You'll only need one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately). The stamps come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 18 photopolymer stamps

Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, d, e, g
Click to Order

5 comments :

  1. Very cute! Hope you have a great week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, so cute!! The little dino is adorable!! I love the woodgrain embossing!! What a fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous card and love the dinosaur! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so CUTE and I LOVE the design - may have to scraplift it from you! :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It